To set up the Mixpanel source connector, you'll need a Mixpanel Service Account and it's Project ID, the Project Timezone, and the Project region (US or EU).
Set up the Mixpanel connector in Latitude
- For Service account username and password, enter the Mixpanel service account username and secret.
- For Project ID, enter the Mixpanel Project ID.
- For Attribution Window, enter the number of days for the length of the attribution window.
- For Project Timezone, enter the timezone for your Mixpanel project.
- For Start Date, enter the date in YYYY-MM-DD format. The data added on and after this date will be replicated. If left blank, the connector will replicate data from up to one year ago by default.
- For End Date, enter the date in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- For Region, enter the region for your Mixpanel project.
- For Date slicing window, enter the number of days to slice through data. If you encounter RAM usage issues due to a huge amount of data in each window, try using a lower value for this parameter.